PvP at 20-29 -- an organized group? (Terenas)
Alram,Jan 11 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:I've got a couple of toons in the 20's that need reasons to play, so I would be happy to join you now and then. 

As far as your equipment choices I have a few suggestions.

Dagger
Toxic Revenger is a great dagger. Swinetusk Shank in RFK is a better choice imo.

Swinetusk Shank
Binds when picked up
Unique
One-Hand Dagger
24 - 45 Damage Speed 1.50
(23.0 damage per second)
+6 Stamina
+4 Spirit

It unfortunately requires level 30 ;)

Quote:2. There is no risk of breaking sheep or more importantly Gouge.
Sword
Outlaw Sabre
Binds when picked up
One-Hand Sword
35 - 67 Damage Speed 2.70
(18.9 damage per second)
Equip: +15 Attack Power.
This a quest reward from BFD. It is therefore easy to get, and it is a terrific weapon.

Thank you for this, I haven't had a meleer on the Horde side get that far yet. This is a fine backup weapon that should be a lot cheaper.

Quote:Mantle of Thieves
Wolfclaw Gloves

I know about these, but they are hard to obtain and expensive. I figured it would be worth it to buy one for a weapon, but random drop farming I was trying to avoid. I'd sure love to have them but don't expect to. By all means if I can find one they would be great.

The helm I'm farming is a 2% drop from Dun Garok Riflemen -- they are outside, and there are quite a few of them, so my odds of getting it are a lot better.

Quote:Bracers
The 1st Sergeant bracers you get as PVP reward are top notch
Hmmm, if I can manage 1st Sergeant at level 28-29 that would be great. However, while there are a lot of Sergeants at 20-29 on Terenas, there are no First Sergeants on the list. I don't want to pretend I will do better than everyone else, especially since I'm a newbie to PvP anyway.

Quote:I'd go for +agility rather than +stamina.  When a rogue begins dropping too much health he vanishes, sprints, blinds, gouges or runs.

I'll keep that in mind. At level 20 I don't have much of those so I was just guessing. All I know is that 10-19 WSG can be totally dominated by a character of any class with enough stamina.

Ever face Snowpeaz? Level 19 mage with 1330 HP. She can easily handle two normal characters with relatively little skill, possibly three with sheep (although size of mana pool might be an issue depending on the tradeoffs). There are also some Alliance twinked warriors and rogues who have a ton of HP. When I see them I just sap them and run away.

Horde also has Antisnowpeaz ;)

Quote:I hope this feedback is helpful.

It is, thank you. I definitely will be also wanting help with a low level talent spec for this purpose.

edit: Clarified a couple things

Messages In This Thread
PvP at 20-29 -- an organized group? (Terenas) - by vor_lord - 01-11-2006, 11:11 PM