PvP at 20-29 -- an organized group? (Terenas)
Of course, Aah's Sinister Rogue Twin Sister Ooh is certainly interested in this. I also am hoping to twink Ooh out to a large degree, mostly in the form of weapons. I'm interested in handing out sick damage. :) I've never seen Deadmines..so I'm up for that completely. I also know that Klaus is interested in bringing his mage...which also reminds me......where are we with ICP?

One thought though....I don't think our chances are good of seeing much AB at the 20-29 bracket. Possibly on the AB extra honor weekends...but AB is a larger map, where mounts are almost a need. It seems that the lower level brackets don't play AB. However, since 1.9 where you can que up for more than one BG at a time, that may be different, but I would not be surprised to see mainly WSG til 40. We'll also need to decide what level we want to enter the heavy WSG play. In your 20's, you can actually level up through nothing but WSG. Do we start at 26 once we get our 26 skills? Or do we want to wait til 28? We'll be able to get alot of matches in from 28-29, but we will level up through just BG play, and then once that big 30 hits.....you're gimped again til about 36. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>

Messages In This Thread
PvP at 20-29 -- an organized group? (Terenas) - by VoiceMan - 01-11-2006, 06:04 PM