Need some advice

Sorry you left us on Terenas. Normal PUG rules are decided while everyone waits for people to show to the instance. On Terenas the rules have been, all greens are greed (even if you need them, then you need to talk to the person who won and talk about payment), and all boss fights are master looter. People will spam the raid channel if its not up early before the boss fight. Only one need call for any of the bosses. The rest is sharded or item if not BoP and a rand roll. Win as much as you like.

I personally have passed everything after winning the first two shards and a need call on a boss item, just to be fair about things. Karma will hopefully be kind to me in the long run. I even passed on the key to the city (strat dead) that I needed and I knew the Lurkers wanted. Two days later, the group leader remembered me and gave me the key on their next guild run were I filled an open slot.

People who are hot heads have far to many people on their hate list so I won't worry about it. They won't remeber you past day one. They usually complain so much that people have added the mental filter to anything that they say. Don't worry about it, really. But myself and others take special note of kindness in the game and will go out of our way to play with these people. Sometimes you need to give a little to win in the end, even if you have the hot dice (karma).

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic

Messages In This Thread
Need some advice - by Watto44 - 12-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Need some advice - by Drasca - 12-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Need some advice - by Rinnhart - 12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Need some advice - by Watto44 - 12-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Need some advice - by Chesspiece_face - 12-07-2005, 04:29 PM