So, is it worth it?
My Dearest, Dearest Ducky!!!

I have some sort of deal/offer thingie from Blizz where I can share my discs with a friend and they get a key and can play for a month. I'd mail you the discs and we'd go from there. This from the email I got.

Quote:Dear World of Warcraft® Subscriber:

You are eligible to receive a FREE 30-day credit* to your World of Warcraft subscription when you recruit a friend using the Guest Pass key below. This key is trackable back to your account and if your friend becomes a World of Warcraft subscriber and pays for their first 30 days of subscription time, your account will be automatically credited with a free 30 days. It's that simple.

Here's how it works:

Give a friend the Guest Pass Key provided below. Install World of Warcraft on his or her machine using your Game CDs (your friend will not need the CDs to play the game after installation) Have your friend enter the special Guest Pass Key below when prompted during the installation process (the Key can only be used once). Your friend will have 10 days of free access to World of Warcraft.
When your friend completes their 10 free days, they will be given an option to upgrade to a full version of World of Warcraft by purchasing a retail copy of the game. When your friend upgrades to a full version of World of Warcraft and then pays for their first month of World of Warcraft, your account will be automatically credited with a FREE 30-day World of Warcraft subscription.
Offer expires January 1st, 2006. Your friend must upgade to the full version of World of Warcraft on or before this date in order for you to receive the free 30 days of World of Warcraft subscription time.

So you could see during the 10 days if you and Kas would really use it enough to make it worth the money.

Then I got this...

Quote:Dear World of Warcraft Subscriber,
It's hard to believe it's been a year since World of Warcraft first opened to adventurers. As a thank you for your loyalty, we'd like to present you with 3 special coupons that you can use to purchase gift copies of World of Warcraft for only $19.99 after rebate. Just click on the link below to print your rebate coupons, purchase a World of Warcraft retail box at your favorite retailer, and mail back the completed rebate forms, along with your original receipt. It's that simple.

The rebate offer is for subscribers only, so for verification purposes, you will need to legibly write your World of Warcraft Account Name on each coupon, as well as the new Account Names of your gift recipients. We hope you're enjoying World of Warcraft and that this makes it a little easier to share the fun with friends this holiday.

Best Regards,

The World of Warcraft Team

I print some kind of coupon and it's a rebate thing. I can't believe that other old time DSF regs didn't get this as well and wouldn't do the same so you'd have two copies.

So - with all the love in my heart - there are two things to consider.

Now, would you have friends here? If you wish we will guild you both into Lurkers and you will have more friends than you can shake a stick at in no time. With an add on or two, you and Kas could become part of our Avarice Alliance, which is a group of about 4 guilds that coop for raiding and other purposes.

Socially, I guarantee you that you and Kas will be very, very happy if you decide to go for it.

So pleased to see this post and hope you'll take me up on the deal. If so, please email me at the usual address.

Much luv for and big hugs to you both.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Messages In This Thread
So, is it worth it? - by Count Duckula - 12-03-2005, 04:48 PM
So, is it worth it? - by kandrathe - 12-03-2005, 05:13 PM
So, is it worth it? - by Roland - 12-03-2005, 05:19 PM
So, is it worth it? - by RTM - 12-03-2005, 07:41 PM
So, is it worth it? - by LavCat - 12-03-2005, 08:31 PM
So, is it worth it? - by Quark - 12-03-2005, 11:13 PM
So, is it worth it? - by NotSoDarklord - 12-04-2005, 11:50 AM