First Molten Core pull for Lurkers on Terenas
History was made on Terenas for the Lurkers guild tonight as we pulled the first two Giants in Molten Core. We wiped, and what do you expect for a group of 5 who haven't been in LBRS, UBRS, Scholomance, Stratholme, or Dire Maul yet? But we had a shaman who was able to self rez and get us back on our feet so we could walk on out. :)

It was fun though. Since Monday we have had 8 toons cap and Yuri should be there before he logs off tonight from the sounds of it. He's not in the Lurker guild but he might as well be. :)

That gives up 12 L60 toons (11 in the guild and Yuri) along with a 56 and two 55's. So it is exciting times for Lurkers on Terenas. Sure Stormrage did this back in January/Febuary but it's still pretty cool to be playing with a group of people that are going into end game instances for the first time ever. I'll do my best to let you guys explore as much as you want and give hints and tips as much as you want. And really there are still some end game instances that I don't know all that well anyway.

But we had Lurkers in Molten Core and it was just as exciting for me as the first time I stepped in there on Stormrage with Gnolack. :)

Good times on Terenas with good folks. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
First Molten Core pull for Lurkers on Terenas - by Kevin - 11-12-2005, 09:19 AM