Earthen Ring
Yurup,Nov 6 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:Any Lurkers playing on the Earthen Ring server? Its getting kinda lonely out there.
[right][snapback]94231[/snapback][/right]
If you're lonely now, it gets worse the higher level you get, unless you get connected with a good group of players. The game has a lot of focus on grouping, especially once you've hit the cap. I know this from bad experience, as my level 59 warlock on Doomhammer is gathering dust due to not being able to get together with a good guild. I rerolled my current main, an undead warrior on Terenas to be with the lurkers there, and I only wish I had done it sooner. Rerolling to be with lurkers was a very good decision for me (and those in my 5 man), YMMV. In my opinion, I would tell you to reroll to be sure to party with lurkers, as lurkers are good people to group with. The only realms I know of with a solid lurker presence (by that I mean enough lurkers to have an organized, active guild) are:

Stormrage - Alliance PvE (Largest population of lurkers by far, Onyxia is old hat, working hard on MC)
Terenas - Horde PvE (Much smaller population than Stormrage, some activity all week long, Fridays are the biggest day for guild activity)
Twisting Nether - Horde RP-PvP (The newest realm, I know little else of this realm)

Edit: These are US Realms, someone else will have to post about EU Realms
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight

Messages In This Thread
Earthen Ring - by Yurup - 11-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Earthen Ring - by bonemage - 11-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Earthen Ring - by Treesh - 11-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Earthen Ring - by Yurup - 11-10-2005, 10:55 AM