SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1
hiryuu1115,Nov 3 2005, 02:36 AM Wrote:but signing up for the Basin forums is highly recommended :P
[right][snapback]93968[/snapback][/right]
and from your carpeaurum.com Events forum post:

Quote:or if you're too lazy to sign up for the Basin forums, you can sign up here
I have no intention of signing up for the Basin forums, but not because I'm lazy. It has nothing to do with the quality of the Basin either. If I sign up for a forum, it is because I intend to read and post to that forum. I often don't have the time to keep up with my home forum, the Lurker Lounge, and I decided long ago that I didn't want to also take on the Basin.

There is no reason anyone should be guilted into signing up for one of the other forums. Avarice is an alliance, not a guild. The one concession to that is that we need to have a central location for Avarice raid signups so that the raid leaders don't need to chase down multiple lists to do their invites. It is my understanding that the carpeaurum.com Events forum is that central location.

My belief is that raids intended to draw from all Avarice guilds should have their signup on the carpeaurum.com Events forum. I don't even think cross posting should be necessary. Anyone that wants to raid with the other Avarice guilds should be checking the CA Events forum for signups. Signups posted to any of the home forums - LL, Basin, [guilds I'm forgetting] or even a CA forum other than Events - should be with the intention of drawing from that guild alone, with the knowledge that fill ins can be gotten through the Guilded channel in game.

That is my 2 coppers worth of rant, brought on by being called lazy for not being fickle by paying attention to another forum and making my forum jealous.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by hiryuu1115 - 11-03-2005, 07:36 AM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by LochnarITB - 11-03-2005, 10:54 AM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by hiryuu1115 - 11-03-2005, 02:38 PM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by Tuftears - 11-03-2005, 07:58 PM