Building a barbarian
Chaostheory,Oct 18 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:Sometimes this thing happens to me too, it is only a little bug, doesn't really matter cause you can end the quest by saving & exiting
hmm.. i am not sure what you are talking about..
wawes...? :huh:
If you mean the monster "wawes", tha baal sents, and you mean it is possible to beat baal when still in throne of destruction, your friend has just fooled you, there is no way to even damage Baal before entering the Worldstone Chamber.

I meant could you attack him while he's summoning minions to fight against you in waves, but as I play as I realise I couldn't.

Personalizing an item only makes your name appear infront of the item's name that you have personalized, for example: KingofKewl's War axe

When would i imbue a weapon... practicially never  :P but i think u should wait untill u get  to act5 and find a good exeptional or  :P  elite version of an item (non-magical of course)

well what are the best AXE types and the best Sword types? Is it in fact superior war axe and War Sword socketable? and should I put runes or gems in them?

Before using larzuk's "socket item" u should really think what u socket, cause u can only socket 3 times per char, i'd say that you wait untill you are really REALLY sure about what you socket... 
I think all the Warcries you make (those that affect yourself) stack as long as the skill says, you can't "overwrite" them with another war cry,
if u use another it just stacks with the other war cry... (not sure)
The most useful war cry? I think it depends on what kind of baba you make, but overall my opinion is Battle orders...

thanks i will try it with battle orders then
[right][snapback]92517[/snapback][/right]

Messages In This Thread
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Building a barbarian - by Chaostheory - 10-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Building a barbarian - by ShadowHM - 10-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Building a barbarian - by Kruxx06 - 10-19-2005, 04:43 PM