Building a barbarian
Hi, I've been playing for about a week now and one of my characters is up to level 34, a barbarian. I just had a few questions.

1. When we finished baal the red portal was put practically off of the cliff and I wasn't able to go into it. Has this happened to anyone? I was only able to get the ending by saving & exiting.

2. My friend who had beaten the game said to wait for all the waves baal sent out first. If your strong enough can you beat him down beforehand?

3. I left some quests 'open' cause I don't know when to use them. They include the imbue an item quest in Act I; the socket an item quest in act V and the one I still don't quite understand yet the Personalize an item quest from Anya also in Act V. What does the Personalize quest mean is the quest and also when is best to IMBUE a weapon and SOCKET the other?

What weapon types are best to imbue and socket? I use Axes as a barbarian and sword and shield mainly as paladin. Are Super Socketable War Axes and War swords the way to go?

4. I was referring to a barbarian builde while making this character and have been following it pretty faithfully except holding off on one or two things till I checked in with you guys.

This is how my build is going. 18 in axes, 2 increased stamina and 1 Speed, I got about 7 in Iron Skin (told to max), I've got about 2 in resist all elements so far (he said he'd been playing along time and to put 5 points in this Skill). I also have 2 points in leap and I dunno weather to put more into it or some into leap attack or just to leave these stats alone. Now I have 2 points in Battle Orders which helps out some, he says to max this and that Battle Orders is not worth bothering with. Yet alot of people swear by this. What is the most useful War cry to max out? And what ones can stack?
The last one I remember is him saying to put 10 points in concentrate. I havnt put any into that yet but would like to if its good. thanks

Thanks for any questions you can answer :-)

Messages In This Thread
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Building a barbarian - by Chaostheory - 10-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Building a barbarian - by ShadowHM - 10-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Building a barbarian - by TheKingofKewl - 10-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Building a barbarian - by Kruxx06 - 10-19-2005, 04:43 PM