Noob needing some pointers
Okay guys. I played diablo 2 when it first came out as a paladin and of course the expansion didn't exist at that point. I beat the game but it's been a while.

Today me and a few buddies picked up our copy, mine was at walmart. I got the battlechest edition and have the expansion.

It's already installed and I started up my first character: A sorceress by the name of Valinda with the account name Caliston (who is my first warrior in Diablo 1)

People seem pretty nice there, one didn't believe I was a noob. People are telling me all different things. Like pick one element and others saying lightening and ice. Or fire and ice, and another will scream "Fire sucks in hell you idiot don't tell him that!" And someone else will say "just run your butt off if your attacked by a fire immune guy and put everything in fire". So it's been interesting.
Someone told me to put a point in breast implants to. I couldn't find that skill. :wacko:

Some things seem to work the same, the friends list. People were nice and invited me into the later areas of act I and offered me some of the dropped goodies, some were uniques like dragon shell or something. It was a spear.

I'm still struggling though, to figure out all these new things they are so advanced coming straight off of Diablo 1, yet I cannot help to be so intrigued and interested yet so overwhelmed. I decieded it may be best to go solo for a few days or with a friend or two till I get myself properly adjusted to this new atmopshere. And read as much as I can in this strategy book and manual and ask questions when I can.

1. If I die and have to leave for a whatever reason does my body follow me into the next game?

2. I consider myself a good player, at least in Diablo 1, and should be good hear given proper time. So if I want to develope a good character where should I invest my points? What do I avoid putting too many points into?

I will try and think of more questions

thanks

Messages In This Thread
Noob needing some pointers - by TheKingofKewl - 10-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Noob needing some pointers - by gekko - 10-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Noob needing some pointers - by TheKingofKewl - 10-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Noob needing some pointers - by Yrrek - 10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Noob needing some pointers - by Chaostheory - 10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Noob needing some pointers - by Knijnknelis - 12-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Noob needing some pointers - by Munkay - 12-19-2005, 10:39 PM