New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes
Lady Vashj,Sep 13 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:And I daresay we'll find out that most of them are raw, untreated bull$#!7.  But we have a duty to ourselves and others to learn what we can.

The truth is out there.
[right][snapback]89131[/snapback][/right]

I'll offer that your guess confirms some of what I have been looking into lately. Conspiracy theories get a lot of covereage, but once critical analysis is applied, some, rather most, whither quickly, and some just look poorly founded. Others are, as you say, pure moonshine.

The question I keep asking myself is "Why do they proliferate, and why to the accrue and get so much paid air time?" Crackpot or not, what is the purpose of continuing to give pure BS so much attention? What is it misdirection for? Is the the relationship serendipitous, or is there an underlying, subtle theme? I don't have an answer as of now. I may never have one.

You know, the magician on stage uses misdirection to perform his magic tricks. So do a variety of actors on and behind the political stage.

Put a different way, from "The Usual Suspects" (not word for word)

"The best move the Devil ever made was convincing most people that he didn't exist."

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:53 AM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:23 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:41 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:45 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Occhidiangela - 09-14-2005, 03:06 PM