The Electron Cloud
Ashock,Aug 26 2005, 03:39 PM Wrote:Bah, why bother playing a restricted Javazon? Just play a completely unrestricted pure WW Barb and you will have as much challenge as you want...and then some. He is unplayable past Nitemare. I remember in the 1.10 SP beta, I barely got through Act1Hell (which took all my considerable Barb skills), ran through the whole Act2, and then got stuck at the beginning of Act3. Even after buying a low-mid cruel Myth sword which was lucky in Act3, I still could not kill !@#$$@.

Now, why am I going off topic like this? Dunno, but I've been highly pissed off at how they castrated the Barb a while back and have not had much of a chance to vent, so you're the lucky recipient  :shuriken:
-A

ps. I long for the days when I had to defend Barbs on the old old forum, because everyone was ranting about how dumb all Barbs were because they were so easy to play, that only a moron would play them.... %@#%@#$#@ Blizzard.
[right][snapback]87330[/snapback][/right]

The barb I am working on is a reprise of "The Legion of Greiz" Now that we have synergy to consider, and I love Berserk anyway, I am looking to

Max Battle Orders
Max Shout or Iron Skin, can't decide which
Max Spear Mastery
Max Concentrate

The aim is to make him a tank for Hire.

One point in WW just for grins in large games where Paladin Auras help.

Oh, the global 50$ physical resistance is reportedly gone, so things are not as bad as they were.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
The Electron Cloud - by Occhidiangela - 08-26-2005, 05:47 PM
The Electron Cloud - by Ashock - 08-26-2005, 09:39 PM
The Electron Cloud - by Occhidiangela - 08-26-2005, 11:39 PM
The Electron Cloud - by Ashock - 08-27-2005, 01:55 AM
The Electron Cloud - by Occhidiangela - 08-27-2005, 02:35 AM
The Electron Cloud - by Little Faith - 08-27-2005, 04:31 AM
The Electron Cloud - by Assur - 08-27-2005, 07:35 PM