So um yeah
So yeah. Sorry if I freaked anyone out tonight, but well I did have to go crawl into a corner, in the dark for awhile. I don't know why.

Panic attacks after that just trying to start up WoW, though I'm not having any problems with Treesh testing it out on the cobbled together box (her power supply died this morning and took the motherboard or her processor with it, still haven't tested fully, so instead of an Asus A7N8X with an XP 2500+ and 1GB of DDR 333 RAM it's an Asus A7M266 with a XP 2000+ and 1GB od DDR 266 RAM, which really isn't that much weaker). So yeah, I don't know when/if I'll be playing WoW again. Never have known what is wrong, still don't.

As a general update my reactions are very different now. I generally don't get panic attack heart racing reactions anymore. But I get really twitchy. I start to stutter. Heck I feel like Rain Man actually. Don't know why.

Razors (electric and blade) still give me the heebie jeebies but I was able to use the trimmer to get the moustache out of my mouth, though it was a shakey deal (my facial hair is starting to curl a bit at the length it's at and the moustache was long enough that the hair was curling around the upper lip).

Work still isn't happening. My hopes on that were a bit ambitious I guess. I'm running out of leave time as well.

WoW has no addictive or escapism feelings right now, which is good. I've been stepping away from it more lately anyway. But right now I don't know when I'll be able to play again and that's fine. It's just a game. Panic attacks are not fine so I'll avoid the character select screen trigger for a bit, whatever that means.

So I'm still day to day. You guys are still cool. Life goes on.

Rain Man signing off for a bit. This post has started to get me a bit twitchy.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
So um yeah - by Kevin - 08-15-2005, 03:18 AM
So um yeah - by Zippyy - 08-15-2005, 12:58 PM
So um yeah - by Kevin - 08-15-2005, 02:39 PM
So um yeah - by TheDragoon - 08-15-2005, 02:49 PM