Darkmoon Faire
Seems there were a few changes from the early phases.

As opposed to the Test Servers, Darkmoon Tickets are now soulbound. This means it's not possible to collect tickets with multiple characters and gather them up on your main.

I still haven't heard any word on a minimum skill level requirement in a tradeskill. This would indicate to me that it would be possible, if you have a spare profession slot, to turn in quests for one profession, drop it, take another, rinse, and repeat.

The lesser items that can be turned in disappear from your options at certain points of reputation with the Faire. It makes sense to get those turned in for as long as you can before you move on to the harder things.

The fortuneteller, Sayge will give you a fortrune-cookie-esque message after a short Q&A session. Your choices as you go will determine which of a number of buffs he decides to give you. I've been +10% armor, damage, or spirit thus far. However, there's a timer on how often you can have your fortune read. It'd take a group effort or a long line of alts to figure out which choices lead to each buff.
See you in Town,
-Z

Messages In This Thread
Darkmoon Faire - by Zarathustra - 07-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Darkmoon Faire - by Rinnhart - 07-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Darkmoon Faire - by Zarathustra - 07-28-2005, 04:45 AM
Darkmoon Faire - by crowley - 07-31-2005, 03:40 PM
Darkmoon Faire - by Zarathustra - 08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Darkmoon Faire - by Quark - 08-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Darkmoon Faire - by Zarathustra - 08-09-2005, 05:48 PM