Female rapist and murderer released from prison
Any1,Jul 7 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:I live in the San Fran bay area and although gay people refer to themselves as "fag", "queer", and "dyke", it is generally unacceptable from someone whose not part of the community to use these terms.  The same issue with the N-word and the African-American community.[right][snapback]82709[/snapback][/right]

Bingo.

Hypocrisy, double standard, speaking with forked tongue. Rot.

So, how about I flame every sorry sack who uses the term trailer trash or redneck on this forum. Starting now. I will start the word search, and the flames shall commence. Who is with me? :shuriken:

Oh, wait, maybe I am over reacting to free speach? <_< It's free speech until someone starts talking about YOU, is that it folks? :whistling:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Occhidiangela - 07-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 11:48 AM