Female rapist and murderer released from prison
Doc,Jul 7 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:I am lost. Ducky is upset, Occhi is defending himself, and Gris wrote one of the longest posts I have seen from her in a long time.

And I still don't know exactly what is going on. What's the big deal exactly?
[right][snapback]82677[/snapback][/right]

I believe Occhi alluded to Lilith sometimes being a symbol of sorts for the Lesbian community. This probably is because (according to mythology) Lilith did not want to be subject to Adam's will and desires. She wanted to be treated as an equal in everyway. My knowledge of Jewish mysticism and lore is next to nill, so my apologies if I'm way off.

Count Duckula I believe took exception to the use of the word "Dyke".

I live in the San Fran bay area and although gay people refer to themselves as "fag", "queer", and "dyke", it is generally unacceptable from someone whose not part of the community to use these terms. The same issue with the N-word and the African-American community.
Signature? What do you mean?

Messages In This Thread
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Any1 - 07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 11:48 AM