Female rapist and murderer released from prison
During her stay in prison her continued, willing association with criminal elements makes it clear - to me, at least - she has no place in society.

I think it is a shame she got off how she did, because I think everyone who has watched her story for over the past decade would agree she falls within these qualifications to mark her as a dangerous offender:
Quote:.... the most dangerous violent and sexual predators in the country...
as taken from the Criminal Code of Canada

Her interview on the news was in french, but CBC subtitled it for all the anglos. http://www.cbc.ca/clips/rm-newsworld/hom...u050704.rm

She appears to lack any emotions, and even claims herself, she doesn't completely understand why the Canadian public is so horrified and fascinated by her. After 12 years in prison, and riding from the prison to CBC in the trunk of a car, I'd expect some emotional reaction from her, but she looks like she's sedated.

I think it is unfortunate she was released back into public life, and happy the court hasn't bowed to her lawyer's demands of any more publicity bans.

Messages In This Thread
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Ninjadruid - 07-05-2005, 03:05 AM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Female rapist and murderer released from prison - by Guest - 07-10-2005, 11:48 AM