Various bugs and sploits!
NotSoDarklord,Jun 29 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:Azuregos and Kazzak's "random" timer has been figured out by a major guild *cough* they have a huge website with sekretz *cough*.  They have handed it out to a few guilds since and they are able to completely plan out raiding weeks and factor in getting those bosses.

OK, I'm dying to know this info. Do you have a link or know how it works? I've been having this argument with a player in the Offenders guild who is also a GM. Every time the subject comes up on the spawn timers of Azuregos and Kazzak, he always comes back with the official line of "The spawns are random on a 2-5 day timer." He says this despite the fact that for five weeks on Tichondrius, Kazzak always spawned less than a couple hours after Azuregos. Azuregos always spawned first, Kazzak always spawned second, and always close together. This is not a random occurance. If it were random, sometimes Kazzak would've spawned first. Sometimes, Azuregos would spawn (say, after 2 days) and then Kazzak would spawn a couple days later or vice versa. But that didn't happen, so it's clear that the mechanism isn't purely random.

So, anyway, I would love to know what the system really is and yeah dish out a little "I told you so." Any info?

Messages In This Thread
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by lemekim - 06-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 07-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by [vL]Kp - 07-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Various bugs and sploits! - by Arnulf - 07-03-2005, 08:04 AM