First Mauradon run
Gurnsey,Jun 29 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:It was my (and the druid, my wife) first time, but the other 3 had been there many times on their other characters, and once the day before on the current ones.

Actually, the adds were a bunch (like 2 groups) of satyrs and imps.

It's entirely possible that we had a Retarded Warlock Pet Incident (RWPI) where he wandered off or took the loooong way around.
[right][snapback]81970[/snapback][/right]

You're just starting Maraudan too? Princess runs seem to be the new SM, only much more fun. I just did purple and much of orange, and they were a royal pain...

For doing princess, you need to have an experienced player than knows where all the patrols are... it just seems required.

Landslide is another boss that needs to be taken out and have his adds ignored. AOE fear to scatter the adds is actually a good idea in this case, because if you cleared the elemental patrol, there's no adds to worry about.

Glad to know you finally got to actually play Shaman as Shaman. I trio with a Priest and a Shaman (I'm a warrior) so our Shaman is spoiled, and rarely has to play wannabe priest or wannabe warrior.

I wish you luck on further runs. I've never fought Goblin, but other than taht, I much enjoy this instance.
Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children, is increased with tales, so is the other.

"Of Death" Sir Francis Bacon

Messages In This Thread
First Mauradon run - by Gurnsey - 06-29-2005, 02:42 PM
First Mauradon run - by Mirajj - 06-29-2005, 03:19 PM
First Mauradon run - by Gurnsey - 06-29-2005, 03:25 PM
First Mauradon run - by Thawwing Light - 06-30-2005, 04:48 AM