Various bugs and sploits!
NotSoDarklord,Jun 29 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:Note:  Please censor this if any feel too much like a cheaters guide to ruining the game.  I have been quite upset to learn that blizzard REFUSES to ban people for doing this kind of crap.  Grats other guilds on your tainted ragnaros kills.

Not a problem. Discussing bugs and exploits is fine. It's just encouraging people to use them that isn't. Thanks for the info. Some of this was new to me.

Quote:Azuregos and Kazzak's "random" timer has been figured out by a major guild *cough* they have a huge website with sekretz *cough*. They have handed it out to a few guilds since and they are able to completely plan out raiding weeks and factor in getting those bosses.

I knew their spawns weren't random, but I didn't have enough exact data to create an exact pattern. However, for a while on Tichondrius, Azeregos's and Kazzak's spawns were sync'd up such that Kazzak would always spawn a few hours after Azeregos did. This was common enough knowledge on the server that every time someone mentioned Azuregos being up, the automatic response was, "Oh? Better check up on Kazzak."

Quote:Majordomo's guards can be pulled without domo so that he doesn't put up shields on them. You can engage him at your own leisure just as long as you do it before the last guard dies.

Interesting. I'd never heard of this. However, I don't understand your mention of "You can engage him...," since the whole idea of the encounter is not to kill him, so that he summons Ragnaros. Do some guilds try to kill Domo to get some extra loot or something?

Messages In This Thread
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by lemekim - 06-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 07-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by [vL]Kp - 07-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Various bugs and sploits! - by Arnulf - 07-03-2005, 08:04 AM