Various bugs and sploits!
So recently I've been disgusted with what guilds will do to get a kill on a major boss in the game. So here's a list of some things that are currently bugged and being taken advantage of.

On any encounter in the game you can log people out at the spot and remove them from the raid so that if your full 40 man raid loses any people during the course of the battle you can replace them with these parked chars. Used mainly on az/rag. Yes, this has been done at least twice that I know of on SR.

Majordomo's guards can be pulled without domo so that he doesn't put up shields on them. You can engage him at your own leisure just as long as you do it before the last guard dies.

Instance staggering.... is this over? It was being taken advantage of by at least one major raiding guild on my server.

There are plenty of places you can path to that you're not supposed to in CTF, Skan's seen first hand that guilds are using it to park the flag carrier so that seeker rogues cannot get to him unless they know how to get there (usually it's hard as hell and requires lots of practice). You can also path completely up the wall to get on top of the other teams base without setting foot in the tunnel, this one is well used as well.

Azuregos and Kazzak's "random" timer has been figured out by a major guild *cough* they have a huge website with sekretz *cough*. They have handed it out to a few guilds since and they are able to completely plan out raiding weeks and factor in getting those bosses.

Note: Please censor this if any feel too much like a cheaters guide to ruining the game. I have been quite upset to learn that blizzard REFUSES to ban people for doing this kind of crap. Grats other guilds on your tainted ragnaros kills.
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by lemekim - 06-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by NotSoDarklord - 06-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by MongoJerry - 07-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Various bugs and sploits! - by [vL]Kp - 07-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Various bugs and sploits! - by Arnulf - 07-03-2005, 08:04 AM