We missed something in RFD last night!
RTM,Jun 29 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:I don't remember killing the monster it was assigned to so I read the comments for him- turns out we have to ring the gong several times, and each time a new wave of spider things appears. On the third wave, the boss who drops the armor shows up. We only did it once.[right][snapback]81968[/snapback][/right]
WTF? I KNOW I checked that gong after we killed the spiders, and I got no icon to ring it again.

Thinking about it now, it's possible that it's not ringable again until after all of the spiders from the first wave are dead. Some of the spiders had run off down a hallway and we killed them a minute later; maybe then we needed to go back and look.

You're right though that it would take a minimal amount of time to go back there again, and we can run it quite a bit to get whatever Phat Lewts you require. That blue blacksmithing recipe we got off one of the spiders would be nice to see again, too. :)

P.S. you are a real Hit with tanking, you know. My contributions as a Warlock to that instance are minimal because I'm not damage-spec'ed and nothing there runs when hurt. I'm sort of relegated to a weak DPS Monkey role - unlike in the Scarlet Monastery where my Curses of Recklessness turn every fight into a much easier, more controlled affair than would be otherwise and I thus have more use as a Warlock.

Anyway, you can count on Boltie, your friendly neighborhood Warlock to help out with another RFD run tonight. And this time, you roll on the BoE stuff, okay?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
We missed something in RFD last night! - by RTM - 06-29-2005, 03:12 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by Tal - 06-29-2005, 03:38 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by Bolty - 06-29-2005, 03:50 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by Tal - 06-29-2005, 04:04 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by RTM - 06-29-2005, 05:53 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by Kevin - 06-29-2005, 06:47 PM
We missed something in RFD last night! - by RTM - 06-29-2005, 10:19 PM