Need help to buy mp3 player
I've only had first hand experience with HD mp3 players, so I can't give a true recommendation for mp3 players. However, I do have a few observations.

I have a Rio Karma (20 GB), and while it's great, it suffers from one bad design flaw. There's a scroll button in the top-right corner. When the mp3 player lands on something on that scroll button, it will break. I broke it within 2 months, had it replaced, and broke it again after 6 months of trying to be more careful. Now I just deal without it, as other buttons have the same functionality (they just aren't as fast and convenient).

The Creative Muvo series might have what you need. They have 3 lines right now with built in FM tuners, and 2 of those have a 1 GB capacity for $150. You would have to check it out ahead of time to make sure the LCD is appropriate, though.

Rio Forge also looks to have the specs you want, but it's brand new so I'd read up on some review first.

I'd like to get a memory mp3 player some day to complement my HD one. It would be a better choice for my ski trips, you don't need 1200 songs for a ski day but you do want no skipping :). I'll probably wait until the memory sizes get bigger, though.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
Need help to buy mp3 player - by Jarulf - 05-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Need help to buy mp3 player - by HowGozit - 05-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Need help to buy mp3 player - by Mirajj - 05-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Need help to buy mp3 player - by Rhydderch Hael - 05-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Need help to buy mp3 player - by Quark - 05-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Need help to buy mp3 player - by gekko - 05-16-2005, 05:26 PM