Terenas WC run Friday 8:30 P.M. Mountain time
bonemage,May 13 2005, 11:11 AM Wrote:Bump out of desperation.
[right][snapback]77279[/snapback][/right]
There's a good chance I have someone needing to do wailing caverns. It might be my rogue who still has quests for there, but I just don't remember offhand. I didn't want to speak up earlier because I didn't know what all instances I was being dragged into and when for Stormrage. It looks now like Friday night isn't taken up by something on Stormrage and I've really been missing my horde playtime lately so I'll bring in somebody for you guys. :) The beauty of having alts. ;)

Edit: Just checked Kamah. She still needs to do all of the wailing caverns quests. Most of them have at least one or two things done on them, but they are all still in her log. She's a little big for it, but I do know my way around WC. :) I can also keep my mouth shut if you want the joy of exploration not ruined by having a know-it-all along. ;)

Edit2: Goddamnit. I lost a day somewhere. Today is Friday and there's a Zul run I'm involved in tonight. Feh. This blows. I had a chance to help a lurker and get quests out of my log but couldn't. I'm so sorry Bonemage. And now we see the drawbacks to alts - just not enough time to do it all.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
Terenas WC run Friday 8:30 P.M. Mountain time - by Treesh - 05-13-2005, 04:17 PM