Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW?
Drasca,Apr 28 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:Played well, the warlocks are among the best duelists around. Fight and defeat any class. However some talent builds are better for solo 1v1 fighting, and others for group fighting. My build is for group combat and melee surviveability. Some will have intensely more instant damage options, some better crits, some better shadow bolts, some shard dependent... which is painful. However, I am proud to say I can consistently defeat mages, rogues and match par for well equipped warriors. Well equipped warriors who attack for 800-1k damage take some lucky nightfalls, or a death coil / fel domination cooldown to assure victory though. I must admit their newfound weapons are painful to absorb.

Shadow priests... that depends on the priest. I haven't fought good ones in a while. The rest... die.

Warlocks are simply gods... with many an achilles heel.
[right][snapback]75569[/snapback][/right]

Completely agree. Which is why I personally cannot support the removal of the Achilles' heel until the godlike part is toned down. Warlocks are so, so close to being the most powerful class in the game. Actually, for PvE work, I would say that they already are.

You don't deserve to have your issues looked at. Not until the other classes get fixed. If I were Blizz, I'd put Warlocks on the bottom of the list. Thankfully, that's what they seem to be doing.

Messages In This Thread
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 04-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 04-27-2005, 02:10 AM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 04-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 04-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by Skandranon - 04-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 04-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 05-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 05-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Is the (Shadow)Priest the better Mage in WOW? - by savaughn - 05-17-2005, 07:53 PM