Aura Question
Swiplakiej,Apr 25 2005, 08:20 AM Wrote:Its for my ww barb pvp and i do not have runes yet i was just asking but thnx for ur reply dude
[right][snapback]75063[/snapback][/right]

Good Morning, Swiplakiej.
While we Lurkers are always glad to help, the Lurker Lounge is not a chat room. If you wish to participate in this forum, please stop writing like a Wanker. Writing like a Wanker is explained here. In one sentence, you committed Wankery no less than 7 times.

Your Wanky sentence: "Its for my ww barb pvp and i do not have runes yet i was just asking but thnx for ur reply dude"

You sentence Unwanked (Unwanking in Yellow Text) : It's for my PvP WW barb. I do not have runes yet. I was just asking, but thanks for your reply dude."

On a side note, take your dude and shove it. :angry: I find your combined Wankery and familiarity offensive. In your defense, you could not have predicted that, so you are immediately forgiven and may now pull it out! :D (Uh, you might want to wipe that off before you use it again. :o ) We can write off my crabbiness to a low caffeine state. :blink:

Bottom line: If you can't put forth the effort to write a single sentence in reasonably correct English, rather then in Wankspeak, you won't fit in here. For your edification I herein provide links to Forum Rules, Etiquete, and FAQ.

Rules
Etiquette
FAQ

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Aura Question - by Swiplakiej - 04-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Aura Question - by Occhidiangela - 04-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Aura Question - by Swiplakiej - 04-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Aura Question - by Occhidiangela - 04-25-2005, 03:28 PM