Guild Wars: Character Profession Primary attribute
King Jim,Mar 28 2005, 05:54 AM Wrote:The next Beta Weekend Event will start Friday morning, April 15th.
Please watch www.guildwars.com for more information.
[right][snapback]72096[/snapback][/right]

Well, it's come and gone now, and overall I had a great time. The massive "end of beta" skivvy dance around the central bonfire in Ascalon City (at least in district 1) was worth the price of admission--that is, $10 for the pre-order package. I hope someone got a clean screenshot of all the synchronized dancing; the lady necros with their new /dance routine were a hoot. Alice the Camel, my main char for the weekend (it's all fantasy, yes, moving on now...) was one of the very few lady monks present; towards the end we were doing katas in a sweet 3-point star formation. It is not easy to get those avatars sync'd up, btw.

I will write up some more later on... for now, I liked the upgrades they made to the interface, the chat options (you can uncheck whatever channel you don't want to see messages from, though it's still not 100% functional), the NPC/pet AI, the crafting options, expanded emotes, and voice acting in the cutscenes.

What I want to know is this: Did anyone stay to the bitter end? Did Gwen immolate everyone again, or what did NCSoft/ArenaNet do for the party's-over schtick this time? I had to go to bed, being a lame productive working schlub.

Thanks,
- Theo

aka Elsie the Irked, Dale the Tedious, Thelvar the Intact, and Alice the Camel
Robots *will* kill you.

Messages In This Thread
Guild Wars: Character Profession Primary attribute - by Pop Squid - 04-18-2005, 06:50 PM