Scoop! Leaked notes at least partially accurate!
bonemage,Apr 8 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:They will be getting shards in PvP vs players (not PvP enabled NPCs), however, as in my original lenghty posting, will only marginally help, due to issues with Drain Soul being a channeled, low damage, 3 second tic DoT, which isn't a very good idea in PvP.  It will help, sure, but is severely lacking, IMO.
[right][snapback]73416[/snapback][/right]
I haven't had the chance to try out the test server yet, but reports on the warlock forums have said that shards still cannot be gained in PvP.

So, the only significant thing Eyonix has ever said has proven to be either a lie or misinformed. I don't want to join the throngs of warlocks on the official forums who whine constantly, but the simple fact that Eyonix has done next to nothing (or, in fact, nothing) for the community he was chosen to represent.

Also, he said that the new dreadmist hat graphic was the best-looking cloth helm in the game. I have seen it, and it is the most ridiculous-looking headpiece I have ever seen in any game. The cowl looks awesome, and I love the glowing eyes, but the giant cardboard ... what the heck is it? ... looks plain dumb. The day I get that helm I will praise the Show Headpiece [OFF] option.

The new succubus looks nice, though. No more 320x200 textured wings, no more horribly disfigured face, and a more demonic appearance overall. She actually has MORE skin coverage!

They nerfed warlocks a little (though I don't see why) and buffed the succubus' chest.
The error occurred on line -1.

Messages In This Thread
Scoop! Leaked notes at least partially accurate! - by Zippyy - 04-09-2005, 11:22 PM