Faster Hit Recovery Rates For Mercenaries
Interestingly enough, I had a similar idea of putting togeather a 'diablo bible' of sorts, yes, somewhat like the one Jarluf made, filled with informative tables you can't find normally such as Fastest Hit Recovery, Fastest Cast, Increased Attack Speed break points per class per weapon, Fastest Run/Walk, Fastest Block, Block% Formula, etc.

I think the item part (listing each and every item, damage, durability, etc.) and class part would get a little tedious and I personally would not be so inclined to finish that part of this diablo 2 bible, but nonetheless, it would be a great handbook. Trouble is, start it now or after the patch? The obvious answer is to wait for the patch!

So Bolty, would you compile it into a large document, or make it more like diabloii.net where you could click on a section of information you were looking for and find it that way? Just curious.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Faster Hit Recovery Rates For Mercenaries - by Taem - 02-20-2003, 05:05 AM