Level capped PvP characters
You're seeing an enormous self-selection effect: People who post to the official forums *AND* post to the forums corresponding to their server. Most normal people don't do either and even fewer do both.

Neriad, my priestess, just hit level 60 (woohoo!) on Tichonderous, and right now, there's very little difference for me between a PvP server and a PvE server, because I keep getting dragged into various high-level instance parties (kicking and screaming, I'm sure). I occationally get involved in some skirmishes on the way to various instances (Mind Controling people and making them jump into the lava in Blackrock Mountain is *fun!*), but for the most part, I'm running instances to try to boost up my equipment. I do occationally do some outdoor quests, though, and I still have small-party skirmishes there. That's just me, though, since I'm a person who tends to dabble in PvP but mostly concentrate on PvE. If you like PvP, there are plenty of battleground areas where you can get in small fights or large raid groups if you're into that sort of thing.

Messages In This Thread
Level capped PvP characters - by Bob the Beholder - 02-09-2005, 06:00 AM
Level capped PvP characters - by MongoJerry - 02-09-2005, 06:13 AM
Level capped PvP characters - by Boutros - 02-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Level capped PvP characters - by Artega - 02-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Level capped PvP characters - by Guest - 02-09-2005, 02:05 PM