I am playing Morrowind for the first time
[wcip]Angel,Feb 5 2005, Wrote:Morrowind is one of the few games I always return to. It is one of the biggest games I've played, and the replayability is one-of-a-kind. There are simply no other games out there that provide this level of replay-value. I'm currently playing GTA: San Andreas on my Playstation2, and that definitely gets close, however, with the lack of an unending mod-community, San Andreas has a limit. Morrowind, on the other hand, does not.
[right][snapback]67286[/snapback][/right]

I agree. The scope and playability of this game are outstanding. Which is a problem for me. There is so much neat stuff that I want to play with my friends. This game has better content and playability than any MMORPG I've played yet. It avoids much of the leveling treadmill that most other multiplayer games suffer from. Leveling is still neat, but the experience of the gameand exploration is why I kept turning it on and playing it until the wee hours.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein

Messages In This Thread
I am playing Morrowind for the first time - by jahcs - 02-06-2005, 01:36 AM