Leeah's Guide to Auction House Pricing Strategies
Metrocube,Jan 8 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Placeholder for article (to be written after I eat this delicious barbecue and the girlfriend leaves for work)

-Leeah
[right][snapback]64800[/snapback][/right]
Hmmm it seems to me I remember something such as "No way!" when the suggestion was made to write this guide. You must have thought over the value of infomercials with three easy payments of just $39.95. ;)

I do look forward to this guide. It sounds like you have been very successful. My auctions are very hit or miss and I'm not certain why. I'm sure equipment is because I am too unfamiliar with what is available and valuable to various classes. Being an alchemist, I often try potions. I have had certain types that get a buyout almost immediately in one auction and then don't even get a bid another time. I go for obvious ones such as mana and health as well as those that are required for quests and other professions. I wonder if a lot of people stay away because of lag so that the auctions don't get viewed as often as they should. I would love to see linked auction houses in many locations to take the load off a central location.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
Leeah's Guide to Auction House Pricing Strategies - by LochnarITB - 01-08-2005, 10:31 PM