I haven't done a freebie thread in awhile
DeeBye,Jan 6 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:...You can sign up for all three.  I only signed up for EGM and CGM, since I haven't had much interest in the Playstation scene for quite some time.
[right][snapback]64638[/snapback][/right]
Fool! You have just assured the doom of this world... Do you know now how many mailing lists just picked up your mailing address? You will now be receiving advertisement letters (some with those nifty 'peel-n-mail' stickers) until your dying days— and beyond! Though, in a twisted way, this can turn into a sort of postal service memorial, getting these ads mailed to your house long after you've passed on, reminding loved ones of one's rather crass choices of resource reception and entertainment.

I'm still getting things related to Civil War Times mailed to my parent's house, some fifteen years after I let the subscription run out.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
I haven't done a freebie thread in awhile - by Rhydderch Hael - 01-07-2005, 09:59 PM