Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age
Artega,Jan 3 2005, 07:18 PM Wrote:Currently searching for a mithril-rich farmable area. 
[right][snapback]64246[/snapback][/right]
That is usually the Badlands for most players. Over in the area with the dragonkin for the richest concentrations of deposits.

Quote:There seems to be a giant cave or something of the like that's near and literally under Stonard (I've seen grayed out mithril deposits inside the inn.)  Beginning to think the entrance to said cave is in Burning Steppes, though.

Yes, what you are seeing is the deposits that are in the Garrison Armory there. Note that there are a lot of alliance NPCs that patrol throughout that mine. There are also few Small Thorium Veins in the mine also. You could also head to the murloc cave the is east of Stonard for some mithril deposits that are toward the back of the cave. These are hard to spot from the Swamp of Sorrows side as they are far enough back that they do not readily show up on the ore radar. They do show up frequently on the ore radar when in Netherguarde Keep (sort of the reverse of what you are seeing in Stonard).

Messages In This Thread
Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age - by Ruvanal - 01-04-2005, 12:45 AM