Desolace Bugs
MongoJerry,Dec 16 2004, 02:50 PM Wrote:What Scarlet Monastery prereq is in Desolace.  I haven't seen this and there's no mention of it on Thottbot that I can see.  There's a prereq in Rezorfen Kraul, but that involves killing bats and has nothing to do with centaurs.
[right][snapback]62995[/snapback][/right]

Brother Anton has been moved from the Stormwind Cathedral to Nijel's Point in Desolace and instead of sending you to Duskwood to kill undead, you now have to kill Undead Ravagers in Desolace (lv 37 and 38 Undead which hit hard for those even with good armor, big blue was taking crits over 100 from them with me being equal level or slightly above on Tahapenes, my Warlock). And the place you have to go is a Magram graveyard basically.

Best bet is not to do the Magram side, but do the Gelkis side instead. But the quest is still a major PITA no matter which side you choose and whether you are Horde or Alliance, it takes a good solid 2 to 3 hours of killing Centaurs to get your initial rep to friendly. (I have heard a rumor that it might be possible to get friendly with both at the same time if you kill the Kolkar, but I have not tested that and when I did the charm quest for the Gelkis, I didn't see any mention of increasing reputation when killing the Kolkar, so I doubt the rumor is true.)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
Desolace Bugs - by MongoJerry - 12-16-2004, 06:52 PM
Desolace Bugs - by Ruvanal - 12-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Desolace Bugs - by stabby - 12-16-2004, 09:37 PM
Desolace Bugs - by MongoJerry - 12-16-2004, 09:50 PM
Desolace Bugs - by Lissa - 12-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Desolace Bugs - by stabby - 12-17-2004, 12:44 AM