Canada, you're allowed to exist on this continent
DeeBye,Dec 10 2004, 12:55 AM Wrote:http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?bo...51208&f_id=1211

I want to sick Don Cherry on her.
[right][snapback]62465[/snapback][/right]

Missed the audio portion. Will try again later, some sorta Quicktime buggery.

Ann Coulter. Read a couple of her books, so one sided that a critical mind has a hard time getting through them withoug a lot of breaks.

Is she stupid? No. Narrowminded? Yes. Mean? For sure. Richer than me because being a mean b!tch sells these days, and has since about the days of bra burning? Yep. Likely sculpted by a Hollywood surgeon? I am betting the over on that one.

I might need to dye my hair blond, get an over all body wax, and get seriously mean. I'll keep my gender male, so I gotta sell a new sorta mean BS, since Michael Moore, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hanady, and a few other wags have already got signature styles of mean spirited BS that makes money.

Then I gotta blackmail someone into put me on TV. I may have a face only radio could love, and I do have an ample nose: hmmm, so does Ann.

Presto, I can make some dough. Now, where is that picture of the local politician lying about with . . .

May as well give it a try.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
Canada, you're allowed to exist on this continent - by Occhidiangela - 12-10-2004, 10:17 PM