Where do people's forum names come from?
Grarrrg,Dec 6 2004, 01:20 PM Wrote:Would that be Holly or the cat? Could have been either, Holly having an IQ of 6000 and all, and the cat, being, well, the cat.
Should the cat be capitalized? or with a K or something?
The Cat
the Cat
Cat
The Kat
the Kat
Kat
Help me out here....

Caught a lot of those shows when they were on PBS (public broadcasting), good stuff, I plan on buying the series from Best Buy or wherever when I have the money.
[right][snapback]62053[/snapback][/right]

It is Cat who does the swirly thing alerts. As to how to write his name. Well its definately with a C. Sometimes it does feel like it needs a "the", but I think his name is just "Cat" and so it probably should be without the "the".

PBS is where I used to catch the episodes as well. They aren't very reliable in the airing of them though. So to make up for that I've downloaded all the eps and then am buying the dvds as they are released here in America. So that means I have the first 4 seasons on dvd at the moment. Seasons 5 and 6 should be released around late April. Then its another year long wait for seasons 7 and 8. That should take care of all the seasons, but hopefully by then the movie that they are making will be getting close to done. After that there is no telling what will happen. I'm not aware of any word on if they are going to go back and do more seasons or if they are hoping to do more movies instead or what. Lets just hope the movie is good and so they can carry on in some manner or the other. :)

Alot of the actors in the show are doing other things now, so it may be tough to continue making any more Red Dwarfs. Craig Charles is doing Robot Wars. Robert Llewellyn (best guess at spelling heh) is doing junkyard wars (or was the last time I checked). Chris Barrie was in both Tomb Raider movies and has done several other british series. Danny John Jules was in Blade II. I believe Normal Luvett (the guy who plays Holly, don't know how to spell his last name either) is doing well with some comedy tours. So they are all keeping busy. Hopefully they will decide that its worth doing more though. All we can do is hope.

Messages In This Thread
Where do people's forum names come from? - by Tal - 12-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Where do people's forum names come from? - by aaa - 12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Where do people's forum names come from? - by aaa - 12-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Where do people's forum names come from? - by swirly - 12-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Where do people's forum names come from? - by Guest - 12-09-2004, 09:13 PM