December Guildwars Beta weekend is active
Argh! I bought the pre-order for Guild Wars specifically to be in on these first weekend of the month beta tests. I just couldn't see myself playing a subscription game such as WoW. Pfft... What a fool! I am so addicted to that stupid game. I remembered earlier in the week that the weekend was coming. I had managed to block that out of my thought process until I saw this. I really should play Guild Wars this weekend but I have this list of quests that are just screaming to be done. And then, there are a couple towns I already have gryphons to that I know have yellow exclamation points over every other head. What will I do... What will I do...

[edit]I fired up Guild Wars and got the new client. I spent about 15 minutes remembering how to run the game while doing part of an explorable area with henchmen. I pulled up a map and tried closing by clicking the X in the upper right. D'oh! The whole game shut down and, as I was moving to the GW icon, I thought, "You're wasting WoW time!" Guess I won't be playing Guild Wars this weekend. :blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
December Guildwars Beta weekend is active - by LochnarITB - 12-03-2004, 09:04 PM