Infernals, Macros, and UI Management. (large pic)
LochnarITB,Dec 2 2004, 05:29 PM Wrote:If anyone cares to share any such setups they use to assist them in their play of other character types (mage being my preference), I would love to see them.  I am enjoying playing the mage type but, being very new to this whole idea of MMORPGs and grouping, I welcome any suggestions to help make me the go-to guy when one is in need of a little squishy guy carrying a big stick and tossing destruction around.
[right][snapback]61748[/snapback][/right]

Absolute best thing to do is tell the Tank which target you are sheeping if we get an add. As a tank I always will soak up any adds that come along. If the mage is in mid-process of sheeping I will frequently break the polymorph just as you complete casting. :blush: This can be done with macros where by selecting the target and then pushing the macro button it will inform the party that you sheeping "X" target. Damned if I know how to make it though. :P Its also okay for you to let the tank get pounded on a bit while you type out "Sheeping add" or you can even wait until you see the tank stop attacking that target and move back to the previous target to sheep. :)

Also don't pull. Evah. I mean it. Especially with a fireball. ;)

Messages In This Thread
Infernals, Macros, and UI Management. (large pic) - by Tal - 12-02-2004, 11:31 PM