First Impressions of the WOW Retail Game
Roland,Nov 23 2004, 08:32 PM Wrote:Depends on whether you can afford it. I'm a big fan of Blizzard, especially in the art & story department, so getting their CE's is always a goal of mine, regardless of price. The added video, music, and artwork is always worth the extra dough in my eyes. But that's me. Some people don't care for such things, or think they aren't worth nearly enough to justify the cost. I can understand their viewpoint, but I don't share it. I LOVE flipping through the artbook, especially for both WC3 and WoW.

Go with whatever you're comfortable affording. But remember: the regular edition will almost always be around. The CE is VERY limited in quantity. Choose wisely.
[right][snapback]61017[/snapback][/right]
Roland, Blizzard was still selling D2 Collectors' Editions months after release.

Oh, and as predicted, I hear the East WoW servers are getting clogged up while the West servers are doing fine. I don't understand why people obsess over geographical locations when they're so meaningless on the Internet.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
First Impressions of the WOW Retail Game - by Bolty - 11-24-2004, 03:25 AM