How I believe GA and pierce should work together
OK, FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS A BUG?!?!

By the way you have all used it, it seems that YOU HAVE NO IDEA

A bug (in the computer term) is a glitch or a problem with a certain file that was NOT meant to happen.

Now see how silly you are? Who are you to say that blizzard did not mean to have GA pierce more than once? eh? I think the proper term would be IMBALANCE!!!

Now, back to the subject.

Quote:I think it would be fair for PvPers that if a GA is blocked by a shield, GA stops just after that. Would prevent zons from being able to keep shield-wearing chars at distance by spamming GA. How does that sound to you, now :

Now, to help you understand thatt......if a shield blocks a GA...IT DOES NOT PIERCE.

Secondly, why would you say GA piercing multiple times a an *imbalance*? Why, that would be as absurd as saying that a sorceress's elemental masteries are an inbalace. Now see here. A guided arrow's power is varied by the type of bow the amazon is using. So? the arrow pierces? And does 50 damage to you...no big deal u can survive that. Now the big probelm is that zons are using WF/Buriza these days. And so its not so much the problem of the game, its about hacks.

in my opinion, there should be NO item that gives 100% pierce, and buriza should be NERFed big time, not so much its stats, but its lvl req, which now stands at a 42...

ALSO!!! THIS THREAD IS SILY AND UTTERLY ABSURD!!! Are you ranting about how many times an arrow can hit you...Well look here! Im gon to buy a cracked short bow and shoot it at you. WOW it peiced you 4 times
And...how much damage did it do? 4 DAMAGE WOW!!!

So tell me now: which is the real factor here: Is it damage, or is it pierce?

~~XOblivionX~~

PS...people should really THINK about it before they post it.....

Edit: Made a mistake typing. Had to 'rephrase'
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--

Messages In This Thread
How I believe GA and pierce should work together - by XOblivionX - 04-05-2003, 11:06 PM