What can change the nature of a man?
Morte, Annah, Fall-From-Grace, Nordom, Dak'kon was my ending party too, although I had Ignus for quite a while because I didn't know how to get Fall-From-Grace (It never occured to me to just try every last dialog option until I returned to town. I found I missed a lot of cool dialog that way). Eventually I dug up an online guide to see what I missed. My Nameless One finished rather low level because I... uh... forgot a certain something .... I hate trying to avoid spoilers while still having a decent discussion :)

Anyways, definently a great game, especially the ending. I thought Trias was a pretty cool charecter, but I choose the wrong dialog options with him so I didn't think as highly of him until I found out what the "right" dialog options do.

My only complaint is that healing is too easy to get so fights are just a matter of buying tons of potions. On the other hand, the game is nearly impossible if you uh... accidentally enter a dungeon you can't leave instead of buying healing potions. Oops. :)

Also, I thought that the very last bit was a bit too easy compared to the Fortress of Regrets itself. But I'm generally good at combat and bad at figuring out which things I can actually click on to accomplish something :)

And the TRUE answer is that NOTHING can change the nature of a man. Watch the ending video. He changed how he acted, but he still had to live with his nature. The point can, of course, be argued endlessly however :)

Messages In This Thread
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Kharohz - 04-05-2003, 03:03 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 03:35 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by BanditAngel - 04-05-2003, 06:42 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-05-2003, 06:12 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 09:27 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Quark - 04-06-2003, 03:04 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Dani - 04-06-2003, 03:08 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-10-2003, 01:54 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Solanalos - 07-27-2003, 12:52 PM