Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear
Occhidiangela,Oct 25 2004, 04:42 PM Wrote:Retreating cedes to the pinheads the "victory" of having run all the nice people "out of town."  Do we really want to allow them that?
A couple years ago (pre-expansion) I probably would have been on board with that. But with the way Blizzard handles cheaters and their utter determination to not actually do anything about the lame ways to pk, etc. that are out there (seriously, would it be so hard to disable minimizing/switching out of the d2 window, or making it so that as soon as you go to town any/all of your projectiles (Bone Spirit, Hydra, Traps, etc) vanish?), I can't convince myself to actually bother joining a public game anymore. I don't like playing with the mini-map on, and I like even less having to play the game paranoid.

MikethemizJR Wrote:Usually hammerdins need lots of mana to maintain all the hammers, so they are pretty weak
A level 80 Hammerdin with no extra base points in ene or bonuses to ene/mana, will be able to fire off 20+ hammers without needing to refill mana. Unless the person you're playing against doesn't know how to actually control the hammers (ie someone who saw the damage numbers and decided to build one) it shouldn't take more than 5-10 hammers to kill someone. If they just stand in one spot and fire off hammers, then they deserve to be killed by a Necro weilding a cracked short bow.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear - by Taem - 10-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear - by Wyrm - 10-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear - by Guest - 10-26-2004, 12:55 AM
Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear - by Guest - 10-26-2004, 08:31 PM
Tips to avoid being PK'd by Bone Spear - by Wyrm - 10-27-2004, 06:18 AM