Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around...
Quote:I've had several friends get involved with the molecular industry - none of them that I know of has found a stable situation leading to long-term employment. It seems an industry maybe inherently prone to change and turmoil.

I think it was less the industry itself than the "new market" it was part of during the hype. Lots of bubbles popping out of nowhere, led by lots of silly people with lots of money that was sure to run out sometime... ;)

Quote:Although the HTML coding is primitive by today's standards, and the Links list is somewhat outdated now, my D1 site still gets a slow but steady stream of hits. I suspect many of them come from people looking at Soul Toucher's XP Table. Or, of course, reading some of your old posts which I have featured there.  ;)  If you are in a nostalgic mood, you might find some of the stuff in the "Archive of Chaos" of interest.

Already did, when the nostalgia first struck and I also rediscovered the Lounge. Ah... dis were da days...

With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince...
With science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D. ...
and still keep the frog you started with.

Messages In This Thread
Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around... - by Armin - 10-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around... - by felisandria - 10-22-2004, 04:19 AM