Hello from Shadows Edge
Greetings, Loungers. I have not posted here before, but as a long-time D2 player, I have often consulted these forums, and the guides and information created by your members. I have always been impressed by the high quality of the folks around here.

Right now, I am an officer of a WoW guild called Shadows Edge. We are a guild focusing on mature players; most of our 50+ active members are in their thirties. (You may check our roster for details.) We are most interested in endgame PvE raiding, but we are not powergamers (in the bad sense of that word).

When it comes time to select a server for our guild to be on, we would like to find one with other like-minded people on it. I suspect that yours is just such a group. So I would like to open up a dialogue now, so that when the time comes, if we wish to coordinate server selection, or establish any sort of inter-guild relations, the foundations will already be there. Perhaps we can be on the same server in the Open Beta, to help us get to know one another before retail.

Feel free to visit our forums and say hello. I look forward to talking to you.

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Shadows Edge - by Bobbin - 10-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Hello from Shadows Edge - by Bobbin - 10-31-2004, 07:30 PM
Hello from Shadows Edge - by MongoJerry - 10-31-2004, 08:09 PM
Hello from Shadows Edge - by Ruvanal - 10-31-2004, 08:23 PM
Hello from Shadows Edge - by Bobbin - 10-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Hello from Shadows Edge - by Artega - 11-01-2004, 08:40 AM