I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting
MEAT,Oct 4 2004, 02:17 AM Wrote:First off, thanks for all the helpful advise everyone!  Kandrathe, how do I save it as a .pdf file from a Microsoft word file?  You mention "printing" my guide to a file, but I'm not sure how to do this.  I got CutePDF and am reading the HELP file now.  Any advise?

EDIT - Okay, I figured out that I need to Open CutePDF Writer Jobs, but when I do this there is nothing in the window to select or enter.&nbsp; I think I'll try tommrow.&nbsp; I need to get up for work in exactly 4 hours and I still need to sleep&nbsp; :P .&nbsp; I hate leaving a project unfinished&nbsp; <_< .
[right][snapback]57003[/snapback][/right]

NOOO!!! I hate PDF files. :D If you do, it would be nice of you to put up a text version. I just don't like the way adobe reader works. IMO, a text version is just better.

Or just plain html. You can even just go to MS word and go to file--->save as html
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Archon_Wing - 10-05-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-05-2004, 03:11 AM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-05-2004, 10:26 PM