Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around...
Armin,Sep 28 2004, 09:35 AM Wrote:Count Duckula
*blushes*  Didn't know I'm a web celebrity  :blink:

And, yes, I have been playing NWN - a lot. Still do, in fact, though I've never been 100% happy with it (lousy AI, no party control). But the incredible amount (and often, quality) of user made mods keeps it alive for me. I've never become involved in the community even remotely as much as in the good old Diablo days, though I *did* write a rather lengthy editorial (rant?) for the NWVault once...

Maybe not a celebrity per se, just heavily involved with the community and BNM play, about as much as Woody, even more so. (I've raised several BNMs myself, starting with Pirengle(BNM).) You were also kind of a missing link. While tracking down information about the Diablo community before 2001, I spoke to many of the old-timers. Your name kept cropping up in posts and guides and conversations (that whole thing with AnonymousCoward being the cincher) and I just had to find out where you were. I think it was Griselda (or ShadowNM?) who told me you played NWN. I actually bought NWN (I'd been planning to anyway) but swapped it for IWD2 when it wouldn't run on my computer.

And now here you are, and when I've stopped squeeing, I can pick your brain. If you'll let me, of course. ^_^
UPDATE: Spamblaster.

Messages In This Thread
Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around... - by Count Duckula - 09-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Wow, I can't believe the Lounge is still around... - by felisandria - 10-22-2004, 04:19 AM