Hey parents, what show is your kid hooked on?
YZilla,Sep 26 2004, 05:09 AM Wrote:My five year old little brother was big on Bob the Builder for a while. We have the plates, cups, drink bottles, and some lego sets. These days, I'm not really sure what he's watching since I'm hardly home, and almost always at the computer when I am.

I will, however, say that Dora the Explorer freaks the hell out of me. Those big, round eyes just staring you down with the permanent grins on their lips... *shudders*

I'd have to agree that Steve seems to be a better host than Joe. Blue's Clues without him just seems off somehow.

And how can I forget Thomas. It was one of my favourite shows as a kid.
[right][snapback]56407[/snapback][/right]

My 7 year old cousin lives with my parents. Whenever I babysit I watch Quintin Terinteno (sic?) movies with him. I think censorship among children is just stupid. They're going to see these movies eventually, and as long as they know the difference between right and wrong, I mean wth. Maybe if we stopped making such a big deal about sex, violence, and swearing, everything could be appropriate for kids, and we wouldn't have all this 'when your older' crap.

Messages In This Thread
Hey parents, what show is your kid hooked on? - by Guest - 09-26-2004, 05:27 AM