So, what the opinion of the stress testers of WoW?
Swiss Mercenary,Sep 9 2004, 04:28 PM Wrote:It may be just a temporary occurance, but I am completely stumped at level 20. I can't find any more quests that aren't orange, red, or green to me, except for the Duskwood spiders... Due to the slow exp gain, which I was suffering from since level 19, I seem to be spending more time farming areas for the sake of farming areas.
The elven lands were the last to be added and so have been the least developed. That's why there are so few quests available in elven lands. At level 20, I suggest: Ashenvale (there are 6 locations to get quests there, btw. People often think Ashenvale has little to do there, because they only pick up the couple of quests in town), Redridge, Duskwood, the Wetlands, and especially start running some instances. My recommendations are the Deadmines (Van Cleef) and the Blackfathom Deeps instance. For me, it's the instance dungeons where the game gets addictive. Oh, and make sure to bring a full party along with you.

Messages In This Thread
So, what the opinion of the stress testers of WoW? - by MongoJerry - 09-09-2004, 05:52 PM