i cant do diablo hell
Sounds to me like you wander around in the dungeon too careless thus attracting too many foes on your way through. Try proceeding slowly, attracting only a few enemies at once. So you'll have to deal with only two or three monsters at a time, which makes their high hitpoints irrelevant.
Do you use Spells? StoneCurse can be a very good friend in many situations. You should have enough mana to keep a small group of enemies sc'ed until you have shot them into dust with your bow without any danger.

Succubi aren't a big problem. You can kill them easily by hiding behind the next (safe) corner, luring them one by one into your deadly arrows. If they are too many, again, StoneCurse will help you a lot. Sometimes a wise retreat will gain an advantage as not all enemies you attracted will be able to follow you.

Take a look at the D1 links section of the LL, there you'll find links to the sites I am talking about.
Check out Freshman Diablo, RealmsBeyond and Claudio's Page. They've got plenty of Information about Rogues and also general advices on playing.

Again...advance -slowly-. I assume you aren't familiar with fighting on hell difficulty. So proceed step by step. Don't run into a room if you don't know what may be inside.

Guardian/Golem may also come in handy. Especially on lvl16 where you can seperate the Blood Knights from the Advocates with Guardian.

If you're not usind Manashield, use Healing a lot instead of buying red potions. They're crap ;)
You can heal yourself multiple times with one blue while a red gives you full life only once.

Fireball and Chain Lightning should be your main offensive spells. But don't rely on magic alone. You're no Mage.

For more information about the proper use of Chain Lightning read this article:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/...blo/clmm01.html

Be sure to set your Spell-Hotkeys (F5-F8) with Healing, Stone Curse, FB and CL (this setup should be sufficient most of the time)

Maybe you should give some parts of the DC Ironman guide at RealmsBeyond a read. It covers some tactics that can be vital not only to ironman groups. There's also a section that covers the first two dog bosses.

As I don't exactly know how advanced your knowledge is, I may have written some basics you already knew....but sometimes it's the small and easy things that one tends to forget ;)

Messages In This Thread
i cant do diablo hell - by danifilth - 09-01-2004, 09:05 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by Mystery - 09-01-2004, 10:50 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by [vL]Kp - 09-01-2004, 02:56 PM
i cant do diablo hell - by danifilth - 09-03-2004, 09:11 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by Mystery - 09-03-2004, 10:12 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by [vL]Kp - 09-03-2004, 03:17 PM
i cant do diablo hell - by Mystery - 09-03-2004, 07:39 PM
i cant do diablo hell - by Sabra - 09-04-2004, 01:17 AM